If you want to get off to a good start, it is a good idea to rule out health risks in advance. In the LANS Medicum we offer a (sports) fitness examination as a sports BASIC check. This is all about a medical risk assessment and a final stress assessment.
The LANS Medicum Sport-BASIC-Check includes the following services:
- detailed anamnesis and physical examination to determine the current training and health status (by our cardiologist)
- Measurement of vital parameters
- Resting and exercise ECG to assess individual performance and cardiovascular activity
- Ultrasound examination of the heart to exclude structural heart diseases
- Medical consultation with discussion of findings incl. report of findings
(during the Sport-BASIC-Check NO spiroergometry or lactate measurement is performed -> if you are interested in a comprehensive assessment of your performance click here)
**Special price of €299.
You have statutory insurance? Ask your health insurance company whether they will cover the costs (at least proportionately).
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, please contact us:
Tel: 040 320 88 320